Aldeer.com

Basketball goal.... Free

Posted By: longshot

Basketball goal.... Free - 04/23/24 11:18 PM

Free basketball goal for a kid. If you have kids or know a kid who would like to have it let's get together and make it happen. It is one of those "Portable" goals with a base filled with water. It adjusts to different heights for kids if all ages.
Located in Hartselle
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Basketball goal.... Free - 04/24/24 02:16 AM

Just a hint to whoever gets it. My kids had one and after a year or two I started smelling the most awful smell. I searched everywhere for the dead creature in the backyard. Somehow I finally figured out it was the water in the base. Awful is just not aa strong enough word. I took the cap off and put in some bleach but had to gag to do it. I then drained the water, gagging even more and filled it back up with bleach added to the water this time.

Great for kids but keep the water changed out or bleach in the water.
Posted By: Lonster

Re: Basketball goal.... Free - 04/24/24 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by jawbone
Just a hint to whoever gets it. My kids had one and after a year or two I started smelling the most awful smell. I searched everywhere for the dead creature in the backyard. Somehow I finally figured out it was the water in the base. Awful is just not aa strong enough word. I took the cap off and put in some bleach but had to gag to do it. I then drained the water, gagging even more and filled it back up with bleach added to the water this time.

Great for kids but keep the water changed out or bleach in the water.

Just fill with sand.
Posted By: globe

Re: Basketball goal.... Free - 04/24/24 03:39 PM

I put one out on the highway last night with Free wrote on it.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM