</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
1st Gen Stainless M700 MTN FS
by ALMODUX. 05/17/24 09:23 PM
450 Marlin and Ranger boat
by 3006bullet. 05/17/24 06:35 PM
FS or Trade, Weatherby Orion 12GA O/U
by kaferhaus. 05/17/24 06:15 PM
High School or Junior High baseball bat $65
by toyota05. 05/17/24 04:16 PM
Saint Bernard
by Big AL 76. 05/17/24 03:22 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Research Update
by Ben2. 05/17/24 08:35 PM
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by marshmud991. 05/17/24 08:29 PM
research data base
by Frankie. 05/17/24 07:50 PM
Tennessee
by jawbone. 05/15/24 12:24 PM
Taxidermist called
by Big Game Hunter. 05/15/24 12:13 AM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Marengo County Club
by EarlPitts. 05/17/24 04:02 PM
Franklin county Al
by BigBuck10. 05/11/24 09:29 AM
Eastern Coosa County Hog
by Morris. 05/09/24 10:53 AM
Lowndes county club
by Doeslayer44. 05/07/24 10:11 AM
Looking for Turkey Hunting Land
by Nightwatchman. 05/06/24 01:46 PM
Who's Online Now
87 registered members (Chiller, Happysappy, AU coonhunter, MCW, Teacher One, fingers, capehorn24, XVIII, NotsoBright, dave260rem!, duxlayer, Bustinbeards, timberwolfe, DuckDown11, cmontgomery, joe sixpack, scrubbuck, brassmagnet, COOTER, AMB, jwalker77, ridgestalker, TDog93, JohnnyLoco, CAL, Skillet, headshot, booner, Mbrock, Jay512, imadeerhntr, NonTypical, janiemae, Ridge Life, Bushmaster, Big Al, klay, PourIron12, Raspy, CrappieMan, cullbuck, RAmerica, Gobble4me757, sidehitter, Hunting-231, ALMODUX, Bulls eye, hamma, ImThere, ShoeFly, turfarmer, MAG, Tree Dweller, biglmbass, Noler_Swamp, DoeMaster, Skinner, Ben2, dtmwtp, hallb, BearBranch, Okalona, AJones, gregnbc, btfl, roll_tide_hunts, CatfishJunkie, AU7MM08, MarksOutdoors, Lil_Fella, m2ruger, eclipse829, wk2hnt, zwick, jaredhunts, GHTiger10, Dixiepatriot, CKyleC, 9 invisible), 850 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: Fattyfireplug] #3882547
03/22/23 05:07 PM
03/22/23 05:07 PM
Slocomb,Al
Young20 Offline
8 point
Young20  Offline
8 point
Slocomb,Al
Originally Posted by Fattyfireplug
Originally Posted by daylate
Trump cult.

Hmm, I have heard that label somewhere before. Where was it? Oh, that's right, the Democrats use that constantly.

In the unlikely event you're deaf or dumb, it's not just the democrats. I've never been mistaken for one. However, I'm a mature adult conservative that leans libertarian. I watched and formed a strong dislike for Trump well before he ran for office. I've seen nothing to change my opinion of the man. I can support some of his policies (but not all) and respect his love for this country, which is surpassed only by his love for himself. When he lashes out at Desantis and other conservatives, he shows his true colors. He doesn't care for anything more than himself. He never takes the high road. He always takes the low road, and takes childish shots at everyone, regardless of their political standing. To him Desantis is no different that Hillary, even though Desantis would likely be his best supporter to bring him votes if he endorsed Trump. Instead he resorts to childish names. All democrats and a large contingent of republicans can't stand him for those very reasons. Lets ignore democrat / republicans. Lets talk Liberal / Swing / Conservative. Liberals hate him. 100% of them. Conservatives are tired of him, probably at the rate of 30% or more. Swing voters make the difference ONLY if the GOP turn out near 100% and that's not gonna happen with Trump. Too many will sit on the sidelines because he's alienated them. And he will destroy the next best option if challenged. That's who he is. Those who make excuses for Trump are a CULT. That's a cold hard fact. If he changed and ran as a democrat, his followers would vote for him. So Trump Cult isn't a name. It's a description and frankly it's one that fits. There are cult followings on both sides of the political spectrum. Lemmings on both sides. Sheep on both sides. Traitors and turncoats on both sides. Dumbarses on both sides. When you're in the middle and step back to take a wide view of things, there isn't a hell of a lot of difference between the two political sides. Just a difference on what they want Government to impose on everyone.

I consider myself an independent and will vote for the candidate I feel is best for America. If the 2024 election comes down to be between Trump and Biden, I will 'step back to take a wide view of things'. Those things will be what Trump did in 4 years and what Biden did in his time in office. It ain't looking good for Biden! I could give a rat's arse about the political grandstanding during the runup to elections. You know, that old "sticks and stones" thing. Anyone that looks objectively at the actual results for America, of the policies of the two presidencies, should have an easy choice. Conversely, anyone that bases their vote on irrelevant "childish comments" and not actual results should consider a different process. A person's vote is too important to waste by basing it on things totally unimportant to the eventual outcome for our country.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: Young20] #3882568
03/22/23 05:40 PM
03/22/23 05:40 PM
Hoover
F
Fattyfireplug Offline
Booner
Fattyfireplug  Offline
Booner
F
Hoover
Originally Posted by Young20
Trump cult.

Hmm, I have heard that label somewhere before. Where was it? Oh, that's right, the Democrats use that constantly.

In the unlikely event you're deaf or dumb, it's not just the democrats. I've never been mistaken for one. However, I'm a mature adult conservative that leans libertarian. I watched and formed a strong dislike for Trump well before he ran for office. I've seen nothing to change my opinion of the man. I can support some of his policies (but not all) and respect his love for this country, which is surpassed only by his love for himself. When he lashes out at Desantis and other conservatives, he shows his true colors. He doesn't care for anything more than himself. He never takes the high road. He always takes the low road, and takes childish shots at everyone, regardless of their political standing. To him Desantis is no different that Hillary, even though Desantis would likely be his best supporter to bring him votes if he endorsed Trump. Instead he resorts to childish names. All democrats and a large contingent of republicans can't stand him for those very reasons. Lets ignore democrat / republicans. Lets talk Liberal / Swing / Conservative. Liberals hate him. 100% of them. Conservatives are tired of him, probably at the rate of 30% or more. Swing voters make the difference ONLY if the GOP turn out near 100% and that's not gonna happen with Trump. Too many will sit on the sidelines because he's alienated them. And he will destroy the next best option if challenged. That's who he is. Those who make excuses for Trump are a CULT. That's a cold hard fact. If he changed and ran as a democrat, his followers would vote for him. So Trump Cult isn't a name. It's a description and frankly it's one that fits. There are cult followings on both sides of the political spectrum. Lemmings on both sides. Sheep on both sides. Traitors and turncoats on both sides. Dumbarses on both sides. When you're in the middle and step back to take a wide view of things, there isn't a hell of a lot of difference between the two political sides. Just a difference on what they want Government to impose on everyone.

I consider myself an independent and will vote for the candidate I feel is best for America. If the 2024 election comes down to be between Trump and Biden, I will 'step back to take a wide view of things'. Those things will be what Trump did in 4 years and what Biden did in his time in office. It ain't looking good for Biden! I could give a rat's arse about the political grandstanding during the runup to elections. You know, that old "sticks and stones" thing. Anyone that looks objectively at the actual results for America, of the policies of the two presidencies, should have an easy choice. Conversely, anyone that bases their vote on irrelevant "childish comments" and not actual results should consider a different process. A person's vote is too important to waste by basing it on things totally unimportant to the eventual outcome for our country.

I think every sane person in this site understands the difference between primaries and general elections. I think we all agree there is a stark difference as you've described. I think we all agree we'd vote Trump over Biden. But most voters don't participate on this site. That's the problem many fail to understand. We live in a bubble just like those idiots in California and New York do. Just a different bubble.

Character is not developed in moments of temptation and trial. That is when it is intended to be used.
Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882585
03/22/23 06:34 PM
03/22/23 06:34 PM
GA
UncleHuck Offline
10 point
UncleHuck  Offline
10 point
GA

I will vote for Trump in the primary based on his achievements as President.

If it comes out between now and then that he fuels his metabolism by eating fawns and puppies, I'll still vote for him. I'm all about the results, and could not care less about trivial details like name calling. I'm prone to use derogatory terms to describe people I don't respect as well, and if I was president or had Trump's money, I would probably be worse than he is. Also haven't heard him use many that I disagree with. Way too many swamp critters that don't get called out.

When he was in office, we had zero issues with any foreign bad actors. They all knew to toe the line, lest they get smacked. AS IT SHOULD BE!

If he happens to lose the primary, I will vote for whoever runs against the dumbocrat that gets through the primary.

Last cycle, there was not a single democrat that I would have voted for regardless of who the republican candidate was, and I haven't identified one since that I would vote for. They are all in favor of abortion, higher taxes, and gun control.

All babies are precious gifts from God, all taxation is THEFT, and God gave me the right to defend myself with whatever tools I choose to utilize. These are beliefs that I will carry to my grave.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882590
03/22/23 06:41 PM
Tenn
W
woodduck Offline
14 point
woodduck  Offline
14 point
W
Tenn
With the chit thrown at trump most would throw the towel in. Would Desantis ? We don’t know but we know trump won’t.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882591
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Online confused
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Online Confused
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
I dont understand how its better to hide and say mean things than it is to say mean things where people can hear it. If saying something mean is wrong, its wrong if anybody hears it or not. Our presidents son had sexual relations with his brothers wife and daughter and was probably smoking crack while he did it. Our president said that son is the smartest person he knows. Surely that has to be in the same league as sleeping with a prostitute

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: jwalker77] #3882594
03/22/23 06:45 PM
03/22/23 06:45 PM
Tenn
W
woodduck Offline
14 point
woodduck  Offline
14 point
W
Tenn
Originally Posted by jwalker77
I dont understand how its better to hide and say mean things than it is to say mean things where people can hear it. If saying something mean is wrong, it’s wrong if anybody hears it or not. Our presidents son had sexual relations with his brothers wife and daughter and was probably smoking crack while he did it. Our president said that son is the smartest person he knows. Surely that has to be in the same league as sleeping with a prostitute
worst if you ask me. Screwed up country we living in right now. Pretty much upside down from what it should be.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: Fattyfireplug] #3882617
03/22/23 07:22 PM
03/22/23 07:22 PM
FL
daylate Offline
10 point
daylate  Offline
10 point
FL
Trump cult.

I am an independent and I profoundly disagree with you and that is just fine with me. Carry on.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882627
03/22/23 07:41 PM
03/22/23 07:41 PM
Alabama
OlTimer Offline
10 point
OlTimer  Offline
10 point
Alabama
I regret voting for some horrible candidates. Romney and McCain, there I said it. I will never regret for voting for Trump. My $'s went a lot farther and our country prospered and was a lot safer.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: daylate] #3882733
03/22/23 10:21 PM
03/22/23 10:21 PM
Hoover
F
Fattyfireplug Offline
Booner
Fattyfireplug  Offline
Booner
F
Hoover
Trump cult.

I am an independent and I profoundly disagree with you and that is just fine with me. Carry on.

And that's ok too. We can be civil and disagree. I'd still buy you a drink if I met you.

Character is not developed in moments of temptation and trial. That is when it is intended to be used.
Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: kodiak06] #3882770
03/23/23 05:36 AM
03/23/23 05:36 AM
Hoover, AL
G
GmeHunter Offline OP
8 point
GmeHunter  Offline OP
8 point
G
Hoover, AL
Originally Posted by kodiak06
Originally Posted by Lockjaw
You know what cracks me up? Everyone touting how much DeSantis won Florida by.

Trump won 2020 by a landslide, and they still cheated and stole it from him. What makes you think Ron isn't going to suffer a similar fate?

You should do some research. Florida has around 437k more republicans than democrats registered. Desantis won by 1.5 million votes. Trump ain't swung no 1.07 million Democratic voters in a single State and he won't.
If Desantis could do that in a few swing States it would be harder for them to pull that cheat mess off IMO. Either way, Trump won't swing those votes and puts absolutely no effort into it. Ron could suffer the same fate but,
we already know the outcome with Trump.

You should do some research, too! DeSantis cleaned up their election process. Every FL voter receives a copy of their ballot confirming how they voted. Their is an audit Trail to confirm votes - unlike AL that actually prevents hand recounts of ballots to verify the machine totals after the election. My point is that FL counts 10m votes an hour after the election that can easily be audited and it’s citizens have confirmation of their vote. A lot of democrats voted for Trump and DeSantis in FL.

Why do you think most of the Executive branch of Republicans are former democrats in AL? I believe it is election fraud.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882772
03/23/23 05:43 AM
03/23/23 05:43 AM
colbert county
cartervj Offline
Old Mossy Horns
cartervj  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
colbert county
I think many did like they did Roy Moore. Said they was gonna vote for him and at the last minute didn’t go to the polls especially those in the middle. That’s all on Trump, not the leftist media. They saw Trump saying things that turned them off. Hopefully this last fiasco against Trump will swing folks back around.

Truman had got to quit being so dang childish against his opponents he can point out the problems etc… name calling reduces his message to being a bully and someway to campaign against these days.

“Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it.” ― Ronald Reagan
Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: Fattyfireplug] #3882774
03/23/23 05:52 AM
03/23/23 05:52 AM
Hoover, AL
G
GmeHunter Offline OP
8 point
GmeHunter  Offline OP
8 point
G
Hoover, AL
Trump cult.

Why do you think that the media blows up every time Trump says something controversial?
Remember when the media published lies like Trump ordered two scoops of ice cream When everyone else got one?
We have witnessed the entire powerful largest propaganda machine that ran 97% negative stories on Trump day 1 of his Presidency?

Just make it stop! OMG, more Trump. Trump did this. Trump did that.

You say that you are libertarian, but the point of view you are saying is just like my RINO friends that hated Trump his entire Presidency. The Richard Shelby faction of the party.

Do you remember when Trump signed executive orders eliminating hundreds of thousands of overburdensome regulations on businesses in his first month? He saved small businesses and corporations millions of regulatory costs.

Do you remember him cutting corporate income taxes that allowed companies to hire more workers to grow?

Do you remember him placing tariffs on China and incentivizing businesses to bring back manufacturing to the US?

Do you remember him ending and leaving awful trade deals that were destroying America to the core?

Do you remember when he made the US energy self reliant and we started exporting oil and gas to the world?

Do you remember when Trump ended the tax that forced American companies with overseas businesses from bringing their profits back to America to invest versus forcing them to invest elsewhere?

Do you remember Trump using diplomacy versus starting wars?

Do you remember when he kept his word and choose three Supreme Court justices off a published list of conservative judges and thousands of non’ activist judges throughout the judiciary?

The list goes on and on, but people have a short memory!

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882777
03/23/23 06:12 AM
03/23/23 06:12 AM
northport
deadeye48 Offline
Booner
deadeye48  Offline
Booner
northport
GME you are correct on all counts
I dont care if the man tweets or pops off at the msm
I know if Trump says something is up he's telling the truth and if he's mocking someone he knows something and this has been proven time after time
People have a short memory about the things he did for this country and was battered every day of his presidency for it
Along comes a man that is doing basically the same thing Trump did but with a little more tact and he's the greatest thing since sliced bread
As Ive said before I'm very cautious about anything DeSantis because of his relationship with John Bolton who has huge investments in the MIC and is making millions right now as I suspect DeSantis is
Why is Bolton going to run for president if he backs DeSantis ? Theres only one obvious answer

Last edited by deadeye48; 03/23/23 06:13 AM.

When I need expert advice I tend to talk to myself
The older I get the better I used to be
Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: Fattyfireplug] #3882851
03/23/23 09:44 AM
03/23/23 09:44 AM
FL
daylate Offline
10 point
daylate  Offline
10 point
FL

And that's ok too. We can be civil and disagree. I'd still buy you a drink if I met you.

Yes, no big deal to disagree about one conservative candidate over another.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882875
03/23/23 10:14 AM
03/23/23 10:14 AM
B'ham
Goatkiller Offline
14 point
Goatkiller  Offline
14 point
B'ham
Classic Forest/Trees viewpoints on this here thread IMO.

Independent voters decide elections and they are not going to vote for Trump at this point IMO. He's damaged goods right or wrong. None of that was in our control so it's not my fault or your fault or anyone over here saying we love America. It's the other side that did that.... by usage of their propaganda machines known as most of our major national media networks and internet tycoons. Aided and abetted by RHINO republicans who are still in charge.

And then there are a lot of Independents who just don't believe a Trump presidency and going back to 2016 and starting all this fighting all over again... this is no good for the Country. They believe it is dividing us and hurting American in general. They just don't want it. They want something different but still want someone who they believe can get things accomplished.

People are stupid as hell guys. They believe that crap on CNN or at least believe what they hear as background noise all day at some point.... that's just how that works.

I'm voting for who I think can win the General Election and as of today I would put Trump at very low odds. He's damaged goods. Sorry that's the reality..... but that IS the reality IMO.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.
Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: deadeye48] #3882912
03/23/23 12:07 PM
03/23/23 12:07 PM
bham
C
crocker Offline
10 point
crocker  Offline
10 point
C
bham
Originally Posted by deadeye48
GME you are correct on all counts
I dont care if the man tweets or pops off at the msm
I know if Trump says something is up he's telling the truth and if he's mocking someone he knows something and this has been proven time after time
People have a short memory about the things he did for this country and was battered every day of his presidency for it
Along comes a man that is doing basically the same thing Trump did but with a little more tact and he's the greatest thing since sliced bread
As Ive said before I'm very cautious about anything DeSantis because of his relationship with John Bolton who has huge investments in the MIC and is making millions right now as I suspect DeSantis is
Why is Bolton going to run for president if he backs DeSantis ? Theres only one obvious answer

X2

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3882987
03/23/23 02:16 PM
03/23/23 02:16 PM
Chelsea
L
Lockjaw Offline
14 point
Lockjaw  Offline
14 point
L
Chelsea
I love Trump and I hope he gets the nomination, and wins. Because it will be a day of reckoning beyond anything else, short of the rapture.

I don't care if he is a narcissist. Its not a personality contest. It's about doing the bidding of the American people. No one else up there is.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3883012
03/23/23 02:45 PM
03/23/23 02:45 PM
Hoover
F
Fattyfireplug Offline
Booner
Fattyfireplug  Offline
Booner
F
Hoover
Originally Posted by GmeHunter
Trump cult.

Why do you think that the media blows up every time Trump says something controversial?
Remember when the media published lies like Trump ordered two scoops of ice cream When everyone else got one?
We have witnessed the entire powerful largest propaganda machine that ran 97% negative stories on Trump day 1 of his Presidency?

You say that you are libertarian, but the point of view you are saying is just like my RINO friends that hated Trump his entire Presidency. The Richard Shelby faction of the party.

Do you remember when Trump signed executive orders eliminating hundreds of thousands of overburdensome regulations on businesses in his first month? He saved small businesses and corporations millions of regulatory costs.

Do you remember him cutting corporate income taxes that allowed companies to hire more workers to grow?

Do you remember him placing tariffs on China and incentivizing businesses to bring back manufacturing to the US?

Do you remember him ending and leaving awful trade deals that were destroying America to the core?

Do you remember when he made the US energy self reliant and we started exporting oil and gas to the world?

Do you remember when Trump ended the tax that forced American companies with overseas businesses from bringing their profits back to America to invest versus forcing them to invest elsewhere?

Do you remember when he kept his word and choose three Supreme Court justices off a published list of conservative judges and thousands of non’ activist judges throughout the judiciary?

Do you remember where I typed I agreed with most of his policies? That's been posted on ALDEER too. Not all of his policies, but most. Never said he didn't do a good job. Ya'll read too much into things. You read the written words and inject your own meaning. If he gets the GOP nod, he will get my vote. Same as throwing it away in my opinion, but he will get it. Many others like me will do the same. But asking us to like the man is too much and not gonna happen. I can deal with not liking him but supporting his policies. I'd rather have than than liking a candidate who's policies I disagree with. Jimmy Carter is by all standards a good man. But his policies sucked. Current leadership is a bad man with bad policies. Trump, at least, is a bad man with good policies. I can live with that.

Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3883128
03/23/23 05:51 PM
03/23/23 05:51 PM
colbert county
cartervj Offline
Old Mossy Horns
cartervj  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
colbert county
Trump cult.

I remember it all and voted for him. At the same time he pissed the middle away and negated all his great accomplishments. Something I thought would never happen.

I also recall how he galvanized the leftist and the middle forgot anything good he did

He couldn’t handle the criticisms and blew it. There is absolutely no need in name calling when you’re the president of the USA. You should be above that. It was cute at first but grew old quickly and tiresome for those whose vote ACTUALLY matters. He had us and never the left. You gotta win the middle to overcome the vote harvesting the Dems have in place. That the only way to win these days.

“Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it.” ― Ronald Reagan
Re: TRUMP (Long Post Sorry) [Re: GmeHunter] #3883232
03/23/23 08:29 PM
03/23/23 08:29 PM
Satsuma
kodiak06 Offline
Booner
kodiak06  Offline
Booner
Satsuma
Originally Posted by kodiak06
Originally Posted by Lockjaw
You know what cracks me up? Everyone touting how much DeSantis won Florida by.

Trump won 2020 by a landslide, and they still cheated and stole it from him. What makes you think Ron isn't going to suffer a similar fate?

You should do some research. Florida has around 437k more republicans than democrats registered. Desantis won by 1.5 million votes. Trump ain't swung no 1.07 million Democratic voters in a single State and he won't.
If Desantis could do that in a few swing States it would be harder for them to pull that cheat mess off IMO. Either way, Trump won't swing those votes and puts absolutely no effort into it. Ron could suffer the same fate but,
we already know the outcome with Trump.

You should do some research, too! DeSantis cleaned up their election process. Every FL voter receives a copy of their ballot confirming how they voted. Their is an audit Trail to confirm votes - unlike AL that actually prevents hand recounts of ballots to verify the machine totals after the election. My point is that FL counts 10m votes an hour after the election that can easily be audited and it’s citizens have confirmation of their vote. A lot of democrats voted for Trump and DeSantis in FL.

Why do you think most of the Executive branch of Republicans are former democrats in AL? I believe it is election fraud.

No need for me to research that lol. I know Dems in Florida voted Desantis/Trump but, Desantis has a larger following there. I personally know a few Dems there that wouldn't piss on Trump if he were on fire. They did vote Desantis twice though.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.